They can become so many amazing and useful things other than just being a window. You can repurpose and reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative ways as you like. For example, a vintage window can be turned into: a large photo frame, headboard or coffee table and more.
Here you will find 15 interesting ideas to help you reuse them. We hope, will be helpful for you.
1. Use Some Old Windows as a Shower Door
Image source: designsponge.com
2. An Old Window Photo Collage
What a great way to display family photos. Full Tutorial: thethriftinessmiss.com
3. Create a Gallery Collection of Old Windows
Hang window frames of various shapes, sizes, and colors to brighten up your empty wall.
Image source: apartmenttherapy.com
4. Old Window Transformed into a Unique Seating Chart
Perfect for a rustic wedding. Source: projectwedding.com
5. Jewelry Organizer
Upcycle your personal style with a vintage window repurposed as an accessories organizer.
6. Hallway Storage
Hang a window with simple hooks in a busy hallway to store jackets, bags and scarves.
7. Turn an Old Window Into a Chalkboard Meal Planner
8. Make a Lovely Headboard out of Antique Windows
9. Make an Organizer from an Old Window
10. Antique Window Tray
Give your old window new life as a tray. Tutorial: eclecticallyvintage.com
11. Make a Window Coffee Table
Wooden window used as a beautiful coffee table with plenty of storage.
Source and more details: upcyclethat.com
12. A Wonderful Pot Rack for Your Kitchen
This is a super space saver that really looks wonderful and adds some old world charm to your kitchen.
Image source: handmadecraftsbyzz.blogspot.com
13. Old Window Mirror
Source and more details: lifelovesincerely.com
14. Frame Prints and Hang a Clock on Top
15. Make a Shelf Using an Old Window Frame
Clever way to store dishes, glasses or books. Tutorial: yahoo.com